Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thank You Joshua!!

I want to take the time to thank my boyfriend for coming down from Jacksonville to visit me yesterday and today!! I've been missing him a lot. This part of the school semester gets stressful and emotional and I just needed his company so much to keep me going and motivated to work hard at my job and school. He is the most caring person in the world and I hope every woman gets to snatch up that kind of relationship and companionship in another. Philippians 1:3 babe!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
My entire life has been about my challenging ability to step out of my comfort zone and having the courage to go places I never thought I would ever go. So, I moved to Daytona to begin photography school at the University of Central Florida’s regional campus at Daytona State College in the fall of 2007 knowing I had no one; I lived alone, and had no job. It has changed my life. I love people. Being alone forced me to go out of my way to meet people and make friends. I cherish the time I spend with anyone I meet, learning from them and photographing their unique personalities. I am currently about to graduate from Daytona State College with a degree in Photographic Technology and created this blog to create some exposure for myself and share my talents with the world.