Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rainy Day

Sometimes there's nothing better than a rainy day. I've been going and going the past few weeks and today's weather almost forced me to relax and just watch some TV without feeling like I should be somewhere doing something. Of course, I should be in the lab doing extra credit, but that's what tomorrow is for!! So I decided to photograph this rainy day. Makes things look quite beautiful sometimes. XOXO -M

The view from my window.


My poor little Scarlett is getting all rained on!!


The view outside from my floor looking out to I-95

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
My entire life has been about my challenging ability to step out of my comfort zone and having the courage to go places I never thought I would ever go. So, I moved to Daytona to begin photography school at the University of Central Florida’s regional campus at Daytona State College in the fall of 2007 knowing I had no one; I lived alone, and had no job. It has changed my life. I love people. Being alone forced me to go out of my way to meet people and make friends. I cherish the time I spend with anyone I meet, learning from them and photographing their unique personalities. I am currently about to graduate from Daytona State College with a degree in Photographic Technology and created this blog to create some exposure for myself and share my talents with the world.