Sunday, December 7, 2008

Candice and Dustin are Newlyweds!

Candice recently wrote me on Facebook telling me how much she loved and adored my photography! Immediately she asked how much I charge and when I had time to possibly take some pictures of her with her hubby of six months, Dustin. I was thrilled of the immediate feedback from Annamarie's photos that I agreed with much excitement to photograph Candice and Dustin. I heard Dustin wasn't much of a camera ham, but once I met them I felt like I'd known them for years. We had a great time together, especially when we picked up their little toy poodle, Mia!! She was the sweetest dog and I wanted to take her home with me! Here are some favorites from the shoot!























No comments:

About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
My entire life has been about my challenging ability to step out of my comfort zone and having the courage to go places I never thought I would ever go. So, I moved to Daytona to begin photography school at the University of Central Florida’s regional campus at Daytona State College in the fall of 2007 knowing I had no one; I lived alone, and had no job. It has changed my life. I love people. Being alone forced me to go out of my way to meet people and make friends. I cherish the time I spend with anyone I meet, learning from them and photographing their unique personalities. I am currently about to graduate from Daytona State College with a degree in Photographic Technology and created this blog to create some exposure for myself and share my talents with the world.